Welcome! Please read through the information carefully, so that you might understand the Recreational Team Change Process. At the start of the season, the SOCA office experiences a high volume of emails and phone calls, so please be patient with us during this process. We will try to answer your questions and provide a response as quickly as we can.
Please download the team change form and then email the form to Chris.Dolinger@SOCAspot.org
(both are the same)
Word Document – Team Change Request Form
PDF Document – Team Change Request Form
Please note: No Request for team change can be guaranteed.
- Complete the Team Change Request Form and send by email to Chris.Dolinger@SOCAspot.org. The form will be processed in the order received. The email will serve as timestamp for when received.
- Team Change Requests can only be accepted if they are received by Wednesday, March 4, 2020.
- Only one request is accepted per player per season. Repeated requests cannot be considered.
- By allowing greater flexibility for placement, the chances for accommodation are increased.
- Processing will be done in a timely fashion. Allow up to one week for notification.
- Notifications for team assignment will be via email or telephone with SOCA staff. Notifications will either be:
- Request Approved
- Request not approved, with other options.
- Request not approved, no other options
- Upon approval, the player will be added to to the requested team and removed from the previous roster. A transfer authorization email will be provided to the player/parent, indicating authorization to join the requested team. The transfer authorization email will also be sent to the coach of the team to which the player has transferred, prior to participating.
- No player may join a new team prior to receiving a transfer authorization email.
- if the specific team requested is not approved, but other option(s) exist, the player may accept the offered option(s).
- If no suitable option can be offered, a refund will be processed, less a $20.00 processing fee.